Some of my friends have asked that ” Is there a way to switch accounts you signed up with on your Windows 10 PC? ”
I will guide you 2 easy ways how to switch accounts in Windows 10.
Method 1. Switch between user accounts while on the sign-in screen
- Step 1. If you are already signed in into your PC, you press Windows + L to lock Windows 10
- Step 2. Tthen click on the Lock Screen to display the log-in screen. Now you will see the list of available user accounts is shown on the bottom – left corner of the screen.
- Step 3. In this list, you select the user account that you want to switch to and then type your Windows 10 account password.
Method 2. Switch between user accounts from the Start Menu
- Step 1. If you are already signed in into your Windows 10 PC, you click Start button with the Windows logo on it to open the Start Menu.
- Step 2. Then you click on the symbol/picture of your user account and a menu is shown. There, you click on the user account that you want to switch to.
- Step 3. Now you type your Windows 10 account password. and you are in. You can switch between sign-in options by clicking the “Sign-in options” and then selecting the option that you want to use.
You can watch this video to learn more How To Switch Accounts In Windows 10
Thank you for reading! Can we please hit likes and share on this tutorial How To Switch Accounts In Windows 10?