ImgBurn is a lightweight CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application that everyone should have in their toolkit! It has several ‘Modes’, each one for performing a different task:
- Read: Read a disc to an image file.
- Build: Create an image file from files on your computer or network – or you can write the files directly to a disc.
- Write: Write an image file to a disc.
- Verify: Check a disc is 100% readable. Optionally, you can also have ImgBurn compare it against a given image file to ensure the actual data is correct.
- Discovery: Put your drive / media to the test! Used in combination with DVDInfoPro, you can check the quality of the burns your drive is producing.
Click this link here now to download ImgBurn v18.104.22.168 Released.
This tutorial I will show you how to create iso files from CD/DVD with ImgBurn. The process is very simple requiring only a few steps.
- Step 1: Put the optical disk that you want to create image for, on the CD/DVD drive and double-click at ImgBurn application.
- Step 2: When ImgBurn application starts, select Create image file from disc from the main menu.
- Step 3: Select the drive that contains the disc, select the destination directory for the ISO. Then you click on the Read button to begin the process.
- Step 4: ImgBurn starts converting the disc to an ISO image and you can view the progress and ImgBurn logs.
- Step 5: You see the finished WXPVOL_EN ISO that was created. You can begin using it on a virtual machine.
From now on, using the ISO image file you can:
- Open and explore the ISO image file contents like you ‘re doing with your optical CD/DVD drive.
- How to open ISO files in Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, Server 2008, 2003.
- Burn the ISO image file to an optical disc.
The version used in this tutorial was 22.214.171.124 but the technique is similar for most versions.
If you see this article is useful for you, please like and share it. It’s the best way by which you can let others support me! Thank you.