I will show you How To Show Hidden Files In Windows 7 Step By Step
- Step 1: First, you click on the Windows 7 Start button , next you click on Control Panel.
- Step 2: You click on Appearance and Personalization –> click Folder Options.
- Step 3: You click on the View tab in the Folder Options window.
- Step 4: In Advanced settings, you choose the Show hidden files, folders, and drives, then you click OK.
What is a hidden file?
Files that exist on a PC, but don’t appear when listing or exploring, they are called hidden files. You can choose whether a file is hidden or visible by changing its properties. Here’s 2 easy steps how to do this:
- Right-click a file icon, then you click Properties.
- Next to Attributes, choose the Hidden check box, and then click OK.
If you see this article “How To Show Hidden Files In Windows 7” is useful for you, please like and share it. It’s the best way by which you can let others support me! Thank you.