CCleaner is a utility tool for computers running Microsoft Windows or Mac OS X. CCleaner can remove potentially unwanted programs from your computer, and clean out unnecessary or temporary benign files, freeing up hard disk space.
After you downloaded CCleaner software into your computer, today I’ll be showing how to install and use it on a Windows PC.
- Step 1: Visit https://windowsfreeapps.com/ccleaner-professional-serial-key-free-download-2016/
- Step 2: Download CCleaner free version you’re looking for on my guide
- Step 3: Double Click the setup file
- Step 4: Click “Next” in the CCleaner Setup pop-up window to begin installation
- Step 5: Click “Next” in the Install Options pop-up dialog box after selecting or deselecting any options
- Step 6: Uncheck Install the free Google Toolbar along with CCleaner, then click “Install“
- Step 7: Wait while CCleaner is installed on your PC
- Step 8: Click Finish to close Setup when CCleaner has been installed on your computer
- Step 9: A browser window will open asking you to buy CCleaner Professional edition. You can close the window
See also: How to CCleaner Fix Registry Errors
I give you trial product but once you are satisfied and you have enough money , I highly recommend you to buy to support the developers.
If you see this article is useful for you, please like and share it . It’s the best way by which you can let others support me! Thank you.